*October 2013: Check out my updated Media section!
* September 2013: That Lady from Maxim's wins 4 NY Innovative Theatre Awards including Outstanding Production of a Musical! Check out all of the winners on Playbill!
*August 2013: Congrats to ThatLady from Maxim's team on our 7 NY Innovative Theatre Awards nominations including Outstanding Ensemble and Outstanding Production of a Musical! I am very proud to have been a part of the development of this new musical over the past two years and to have shared the experience with some of my dearest friends!
* Summer 2013: Tom understudied Malvolio in Twelfth Night (directed by Paul Barnes) and Porter/Seyton/Captain in Macbeth (apprentice co.; directed by Rick Barbour) at the Great River Shakespeare Festival.
* March 2013: Check out the review section to read snippets from The Cripple of Inishmaan reviews! Production photos soon to follow. Inishmaan runs until March 10th at Centenary Stage Company.
* January 2013: Tom is thrilled to announce that he will be playing the title role in Martin McDonagh's The Cripple of Inishmaan at Centenary Stage Company. For information and tickets, please visit http://www.centenarystageco.org.
* Oct./Nov. 2012: Tom reprised his role of Dr. Edouard Mongicourt in the Off' Off Broadway Equity Showcase of Bryan Williams' That Lady From Maxim's at the Robert Moss Theater.
* July 16, 2012: Tom played Falstaff's Page/Feeble/Gloucester in Henry IV, Part 2 in Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey's Lend Us Your Ears play reading series.
* Summer 2012: Tom is very excited to be a part of Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey's Next Stage Ensemble. He will be playing Antigonus in The Winter's Tale and Dr. Bartolo in The Marriage of Figaro. For more info, please visit http://www.shakespearenj.org/Education/nse.html
* November 2011: Tom performed in the Off' Off Broadway Equity Showcase of Bryan Williams' That Lady From Maxim's (based on La Dame de Chez Maxim, a sex farce by Feydeau) performing at the Times Square Arts Center November 5th-19th. In Maxim's, he played Dr. Edouard Mongicourt, a devilish, care-free "man about town" whose devotion to medicine is not always as steadfast as his devotion to the finer things in life that turn-of-the-centuryParis has to offer.
* August 2011: Tom is back in NYC and is looking forward to auditioning again to find the next exciting project!
* Summer 2011: Tom toured around the Adirondack Mountains region playing Bottom in A Midsummer Night's Dream and "Dan" in The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) with Adirondack Shakespeare Company.
* April 2011: Tom played Sir Andrew Aguecheek in MadCAP CollecTIVE's Twelfth Night at the National Comedy Theatre.
* January 2011: Tom has been cast as Bottom in A Midsummer Night's Dream and "Dan" in The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) with Adirondack Shakespeare Company. Both shows are a part of ADK Shakes' Summer 2011 festival season and will perform July-August 2011.
* December 2010: Tom directed an original adaptation of Gabriel Garcia Marquez's Eyes of a Blue Dog starring Carlos Mesa and Amara Haaksman. It was performed at the Triad Theatre. This piece was part of a larger concert by the M.O.V.E. Foundation featuring up and coming companies and some of NYC's most talented performers.
* November 2010: Tom played Lucky, a young artist with consumption who found something exciting and positive in every horrific event that happened to him, in Isle of Shoals' Off-Off Broadway Equity Showcase production of Lighthouse, an original musical by Bryan Williams based on Ibsen's Lady from the Sea.
* June 2010: Tom completed the M.F.A. Acting program at Ohio University under the direction of Shelley Delaney and now resides in New York City.
*March 2010: Tom was a part of the Equity workshop of Dana Lynn Formby's The Small of Her Back, a workplace sexual political drama, at Victory Gardens’ Biograph Theater. I played Michael, a young prodigy who would do anything to win a promotion in his firm over his female rival, playing a masterful game of political workplace chess. Sweet, sincere, eager, and innocent to his bosses; ruthless with his rival.